phone +(603) 5512 5845
Welcome to Blueprint Planning Malaysia

Building Wealth Through Knowledge


___________________________________________________________________________

LICENSED FINANCIAL PLANNER

___________________________________________________________________________

 


OUR SERVICE
icon Cashflow Manangement

Managing the household cashflow can be a tiresome and unwanted task. At Blueprint Planning, we have simplified the process. We consolidate and coordinate your cashflow including setting goals, savings, accumulating wealth and prioritising and consolidating debt. An ideal tool for busy people who have better things to do with their time.


icon Investment Planning

Investment planning is integral to the strategic development of our client’s financial plans. We provide personalised investment advice that carefully considers your attitude to risk and investment objectives, whilst maximising your returns.


icon Retirement Planning

At Blueprint Planning we encourage all of our clients to “begin with the end in mind” as we work together to tailor your financial plan. Whether this means achieving financial independence at a certain point in life or retiring at a given age, planning for that day is imperative to retain a prosperous lifestyle.



icon Estate Planning

Ensuring a meaningful lasting legacy for your family is a complex and emotional task. At Blueprint Planning we provide an integrated advice schedule encompassing investment, tax and estate planning to provide customised guidance on these important issues.


icon Wealth Protection

Protecting your wealth is an important part of our holistic financial planning service. Our tailored insurance solutions factor in both the level and type of cover required to protect you and your family should the unexpected occur.


icon Small Business Solutions

If you are a small or medium size enterprise the Blueprint Planning Team will help you address your business needs through the various stages of your business cycle, providing solutions that meet your specific requirements. We will also work closely with your accountant and solicitor to keep your financial plan aligned with your goals.



icon Islamic Financial Planning

The Growth in Islamic Finance market has been growing since the first introduction of the Tabung Haji in the 1960's. Since then the growth of Islamic Finance has been Gradually Fast.




OUR NEWS

  • gallery 1
  • Hubbis.com - Protecting Malaysia's wealth management
    Posted by : Blueprint

    K R Raju of Blueprint Planning expresses his concerns about the effect that distributors without sufficient qualifications, technical skills or competencies have on the image of Malaysia's financial planning industry. Click here to view the video

  • gallery 4
  • Planning for Retirement
    Posted by : Mr. V. P. Thanga, FChFP, RFP

    Retirement planning is becoming popular and is quickly catching up on individuals as well as our government. A recent survey shows that only 34 percent of Malaysians put aside money regularly for retirement funds. What about the remaining 66 percent? Full story


CONTACT US
You can find us here.

You can find us at….

icon 1Head Office
No. 107, Laman Seri Business Park,
Persiaran Sukan Seksyen 13,
40100 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.

icon 2+(603) 5512 5845

icon 3services@bpplanning.com.my

icon 3https://twitter.com/blueprint_my

icon
We as financial advisers pledge to do our best to manage your finances.

OUR PARTNERS
  • partner 1
  • partner 2
  • partner 3
  • partner 4
  • partner 5
  • partner 6
  • partner 7
  • partner 8
  • partner 9
  • partner 10
  • partner 11
  • partner 12
  • partner 13
  • partner 16
  • partner 17
  • partner 18
  • partner 19